- Smilin’ Jack is back for his 65th Year!
- Angels Gate News
- Free Movie in Bogdanovich Park
- Notice of Determination for Installation of T-mobile above ground facility adjacent to 2145 W. McRae Drive
- Third Saturday ArtWalk Continues
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Public Invited to Participate in Mural Project on 25th Street
- Notice of Preparation – Citywide Cat Program
- SURVEY RESULTS – Courthouse Site Redevelopment
- Notice of Availability of DEIR for Paseo Del Mar Permanent Restoration Project
- Port of LA and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft EIS/EIR for Everport Container Terminal
- Mayor Garcetti’s 2017 State of the City address
- CRIMES STATS FOR MARCH 2017
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- SCAM ALERT involving Magazine Subscriptions
- View Harbor Blvd Roadway Improvement Project Video
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights and is still accepting Public Comments!
- Draft 2016 Power Integrated Resource Plan Comment Period EXTENDED
- Help Reduce Unemployment in LA
- View the Waterfront Development Presentation by the Port Director from the Chamber Meeting 11/29/16.
CSPNC’S TRUNK OR TREAT EVENT WAS SO MUCH FUN. VIEW PHOTOS HERE
- Wesson Letter on Marijuana Regulatory Framework
- CSPNC Correspondence regarding Development at 1803 Mesa
HCBF Awards Four New Grants to Address Respiratory Health in the Harbor. Read more.
LAFD South Bureau Newsletter
Interstate 110/C Street on/off-ramp and Figueroa Street – 60 Day Closure. Details.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Draft Environmental Assessment for the Complete or Partial Closure of Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro. Details.
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
Gang Alternatives Program (GAP) 2015 Summer Youth Employment Program
Upcoming northbound I-110/John S Gibson Blvd. on-ramp closure. Details.
14th St & Pacific Av – turn restrictions – LADOT Report
Free Rain Barrels
Every Drop Counts!
State of the 15th Council District Speech
CITY ATTORNEY FEUER SECURES PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION AGAINST MEDICAL MARIJUANA DELIVERY APP MAKER. Read more….
Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Budget Advocates Newsletter
City of LA Board of Public Works Newsletter.
Exciting Project! Learn more.
OTHER NC LINKS