READ THIS COMMUNITY ALERT
- The LAPD is asking for our help in locating this suspect ( see above).. If you have seen him please contact the police at 310-726-7870 or 310-726-7700..
- LAPD annouced last night at the CPAB meeting, HARBOR CITIZENS ON PATROL! Many of you have been waiting for this opportunity. Applications are due March 1st, fingerprints by March 9th, Oral Interview, Training starts April 23rd, and Patrol beigns May 7th. If interested contact SGT Plows at email@example.com
- From Sgt. Chris Carson: Keep the following in mind when it comes to reporting crimes.
- For crimes IN PROGRESS, SUSPECT THERE NOW, or CRIMES THAT JUST OCCURRED, call 9-1-1 and report this as an emergency in progress.
- For crimes that are hours or days old, contact us by phone or come to the station to file a report.
- If we have some kind of crime (particularly felony crimes like burglary) please report these as soon as possible. We have sometimes had problems with people coming forward weeks or months after a crime to point out a suspect, hoping we will arrest them, and then come to find out a report was never taken, an investigation was never completed, etc. It equates to us likely NOT being able to arrest and file charges.