Neighborhood Purpose Grants & Community Impact Projects
There will be $2500 total available for Neighborhood Purpose Grants for the first half of this new fiscal 2017-2018. Another round of funding will be available in January 2018. To be considered for a Neighborhood Purpose Grant see below:
- NPG (Neighborhood Purpose Grant): The deadline to submit an application has been extended to October 13, 2017.
- Link to application: http://clerk.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph606/f/NPG-Application-1-26-15-final1.pdf
- Please also include:
- W-9 Form
- Business Tax Registration Certificate
- Project Budget
- Non-Profits 501 C(3) IRS Determination Letter
- Public Schools – Official School Letterhead
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
Who, What, Where, Why, Cost? See below:
NPG – Neighborhood Purpose Grant
A Neighborhood Council can allocate a portion of its annual budget to grant funds to qualifying local non-profits and public schools. A Neighborhood Purpose Grant must provide a benefit to the Coastal NC community.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-918-8650.
Coastal San Pedro Neighborhood Council budgets money each year to be distributed to local non-profit organizations through Neighborhood Purpose Grants. In the 2016-17 fiscal year $5,000 was distributed via NPGs. Here’s a link to recently funded grants:
- FUNDED NEIGHBORHOOD PURPOSES GRANTS
- CSPNC funded a Neighborhood Purpose Grant for White Pt. Elementary to purchase two Chrome Books for each classroom. View COSPNC-White Point Elementary PFO – Signed and Executed
About CIP – Community Improvement Projects
A Neighborhood Council can allocate a portion of its annual budget to make improvements to its community, provided that the improvement is made within Coastal SPNC boundaries and on public property.
Examples include: Beautification Projects like tree planting/trimming, graffiti abatement, sidewalk washing, mural restoration.
Capital Improvements to City Owned Facilities such as parks, recreation centers, police stations and fire departments.