Neighborhood Purpose Grants & Community Impact Projects
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK BACK AFTER JULY 1, 2017 WHEN THE NEW FISCAL YEAR BEGINS AND THE BOARD DETERMINES WHAT AMOUNT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR NEIGHBORHOOD PURPOSE GRANTS AND COMMUNITY IMPACT PROJECTS FOR THE 2017-2018 FUNDING PERIOD.
NPG (Neighborhood Purpose Grant): New Deadline not yet determined.
EMAIL YOUR PLANS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Who, What, Where, Why, Cost? See below:
NPG – Neighborhood Purpose Grant
A Neighborhood Council can allocate a portion of its annual budget to grant funds to qualifying local non-profits and public schools. A Neighborhood Purpose Grant must provide a benefit to the Coastal NC community.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 310-918-8650.
Coastal San Pedro Neighborhood Council budgets money each year to be distributed to local non-profit organizations through Neighborhood Purpose Grants. In the 2016-17 fiscal year $5,000 was distributed via NPGs. Here’s a link to recently funded grants:
- FUNDED NEIGHBORHOOD PURPOSES GRANTS
- CSPNC funded a Neighborhood Purpose Grant for White Pt. Elementary to purchase two Chrome Books for each classroom. View COSPNC-White Point Elementary PFO – Signed and Executed
- NPG Application (Link to Application)
- W-9 Form
- Business Tax Registration Certificate
- Project Budget
- Non-Profits 501 C(3) IRS Determination Letter
- Public Schools – Official School Letterhead
About CIP – Community Improvement Projects
A Neighborhood Council can allocate a portion of its annual budget to make improvements to its community, provided that the improvement is made within Coastal SPNC boundaries and on public property.
Examples include: Beautification Projects like tree planting/trimming, graffiti abatement, sidewalk washing, mural restoration.
Capital Improvements to City Owned Facilities such as parks, recreation centers, police stations and fire departments.